Still to go:
Dam tot Damloop 2021
Yes! The Damloop is back on track - and you can join! Will we see you run or cycle through the IJtunnel this year?
Every step - and pedal - counts
Are you ready to take on this challenge, while at the same time making a difference for conflict-affected children? Join the Dam tot Damloop for War Child on September 18 or 19. You can purchase your ticket at LeChampion and ask your friends and family to sponsor you. Show everybody what you're made of and, while you're at it - make a positive change.
Are ready to take on the Dam tot Dam - together or with others?
Get started today!
- Create your personal fundraising page here
- Sign yourself up for the Dam tot Dam - buy your ticket:
- to run the Dam tot Damloop (5 or 10 miles)
- to cycle the Dam tot Dam FietsClassic (40, 60, 85, 105 or 150 km)
- Start (or continue) your training for your chosen distance
- Ask everyone to support you with a donation...
...And make a positive impact for conflict-affected children on September 18 or 19!
What you can expect from us:
- Useful training tips to help you get prepared
- Practical fundraising tips & tricks
- Information about our work, so you know how your efforts help support children
- Much gratitude for your hard work!
Every step or pedal counts
Do you hav any questions about the Damloop or FietsClassic? Check the offcial Damloop website
or FietsClassic website. If you have questions for us specifically, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help you out.
PS: Did you sign up for the Dam tot Damloop 2020? In that case, you'll receive a 50% discount for the 2021 edition. The Damloop organisation will have provided you with your personal discount code.